Electric Powered Bead Roller "Zigmund"
|Power||0,75 kW 380V|
|Material thickness (400 N/mm2), mm||up to 2 mm|
|Speed, m/min||0 – 28|
|Speed control||frequency converter|
|Power provider||ABB® corp.|
|Quick removable rollers, pcs.||8|
|Duct 75-200 mm in diameter, console length -||up to 160 mm|
|Duct over 200 mm in diameter, console length -||up to 300 mm|
|Center-to-center distance, mm||63|
|Dimensions LxWxH, mm||750x550x1350|
Electric Powered Bead Roller “Zigmund” is ideal for doing edging and detail work on sheet metal panels, including cylindrical form of sheet metal. The rollers are driven by the gear motor. The machine performs burring, crimping, edging, flanging, single beading, ogee beading, flattening, wiring, and turning. This bead roller can also add extra strength to the sheet metal and enhance the joining.
Mode of operation is rotation of two rollers at equal speed in both directions.
Our Electric Powered Bead Roller “Zigmund” meets all your bead rolling requirements and allows you to produce superior quality products accurately and promptly.
The advantages of Electric Powered Bead Roller “Zigmund”
- Control of this power bead roller is by a variable speed foot pedal that allows the operator to have both hands free to work the material;
- Steel housing;
- All bearings with 2 cages (shafts are not worn out);
- Shafts are made of high-tensile steel;
- Quick removable rollers from carbon tool steel (tools are not required for removal);
- Emergency stop button;
- Tapered rollers exclude looseness and wear;
- Reverse button for changing of direction;
- The head of machine has 2 positions: horizontal and vertical
- The machine is equipped with storage shelves for rollers.