Cold Welding Machine
|Length of console, mm||500|
|Punch height, mm||105|
|Total thickness of joining sheets, mm||4 – galvanic steel; 1,6 – stainless steel|
|Time of working stroke, sec||0.05|
|Working stroke, mm||8|
|Max strength, kg (6 Bar in pneumatic)||3000|
|Air consumption, l/m||120|
|Transfer pneumatic tube, mm ⌀||25|
|Dimensions (LxWxH), mm||1300x700x2000|
Cold Welding Machine “T-rex” is used for connection up to three sheets of metal by plastic deformation.
Unlike the fusion welding, the cold welding (clinching) is performed without heating and melting of materials; preserves the galvanic and dyed layer. The machine is widely used in the production of duct fittings, roof drainage system, road symbols signs, promotional materials, appliances etc.
- High speed;
- Joining is performed without heating;
- Preserves the galvanic and dyed layer;
- Various types of dies and punches;
- Configuration of T-rex is adapted for HVAC ducts;
- Saves the consumables (rivets, self-tapping screws are not required);
- No galvanic corrosion between steel sheets and an aluminum rivet;
- Reduces the operational cycle (unlike the thermal welding, where drilling, painting of damaged layer is involved in the operational cycle);
- The laser pointer for the precise position of a workpiece;
- Unlike self-taping screws, T-rex reduces the pollution of air ducts;
- Low power consumption;
- Simple maintenance of T-rex due to minimal quantity of parts.
The machine package includes:
- Cold Welding Machine T-rex - 1 pc.
- Matrix assembly - 2 pcs.
- Punch - 2 pcs.
- Manual User - 1 pc.