Elbow Gore Seam Maker Saturn-1600
|Diameter range, mm||100÷1600 mm|
|Material thickness, mm||0,4 – 1,5 mm: 0,4 - 1,5 galv. steel & aluminum 0,4 - 1,0 stainless steel 0,4 – 1,25 copper|
|Max. segment angle||30° (bend 90°/4 segments)|
|Flanging speed, m/min||0-150 m/min|
|Production time||~ 60 sec (bend Ø200 mm 90° from 4 parts)|
|Power supply||5kW/400V/50Hz/3 Phase|
|Pneumatic supply||20 l/min at 6 Bar|
Elbow Gore Seam Maker “Saturn-1600” is designed to form and close the gore seams on elbows and other round fittings.
The machine package includes three pairs of rollers for T-shaped and Z-shaped seams 5 to 10 mm. in size. The simplicity of the design provides reliability. Workplace ergonomics allows you to perform all working operations, standing at one place that increases productivity.
The readjustment of the working modes (“to form a seam” into “to close a seam”) on Saturn-1600 is not required. Lifting and lowering of the table, clamping of the segment, rotating of the rollers – overall elbow maker process is displayed on the joystick that makes the operator's work much easier.
- Split-second adjustment of Saturn-1600 (diameters, thickness, making lock seams etc.) due to a multi-functional joystick of a new generation;
- Dimensions of Saturn-1600 are smaller than those of similar models, which save your workplace;
- Very fast processing speed; the elbow maker rolls segments at a speed of 150 m/min;
- Note that to use segments for making elbows;
- Saturn-1600 consumes energy when it works only;
- There is no analogue among the same machines for production of gored elbows, which processes such a large diameter range and material thickness at a high working speed.