Snak Spiral duct forming machine
|Diameter range, mm||100-1250 (hard heads) 100-1600 (flexible heads)|
|Duct length, m||0,3 - 12|
|Strip width, mm||137 mm|
|Strip thickness, mm||0.4 - 1 mm|
|Feeding speed, m/min||100 m/min|
|Main drive motor, kW||15|
|Inner diameter of coil, mm||400 - 600mm|
|Outer diameter of coil, mm||Up to 1400 mm|
|Max. coil weight, kg||700|
|Metal consumption for lock closing, mm||16 - 20|
Spiral duct forming machine “SNAK” is designed for professional production of spiral ducts over 12 m. in length,100 - 2000 mm. in diameter, and 0,5 -1,00 mm in wall thickness. They come in galvanized and stainless steel at competitive price. Widely used in HVAC industry, mining, jacketing, etc.
Advantage of the SNAK
- Flexible forming heads allow reducing production costs by saving lubricating fluid but without compromising on quality
- Hard forming heads can be mounted on the machine and it allows operating without finished-products storage area. The ducts can be produced and dispatched directly into the lorry
- The receiving table is equipped with automatic adjustment of the height (push-button control)
- The slitter cutoff device can be multi-regrinded
- Seam clinching for production of oval air ducts
- Work area lighting
- The decoiler is adapted for rubber tire hydraulic crane; there is no need for the hoist
- The frequency converter controls the main drive that allows saving electricity consumption
Complete units of the SNAK are interchangeable, that means you can work with both flexible forming heads and hard forming heads on the same machine.
Please be noted that the hard forming head complex is to produce a great amount of ducts in the shortest time possible. It is long-life, reliable and produces ducts of superior quality.
If you need a non-standard diameter, you can order a non-standard flexible forming head from us at lower cost.